Now in its 4th year TasteOff aims to showcase our rich diversity in Nigerian Cuisine and delicacies thereby creating awareness on Nigerian’s rich food culture. An annual event that premiers the best of food, chefs, restaurants across Lagos. Guests will enjoy a day of immersion in variety of tastes in food, music and fun. With dedicated brand experience areas for kids and adults alike to let loose enjoy with good food, drinks and music in open air. This landmark event is evolving to become a food loving tourist dream.
- Become a platform for gathering of Food Enthusiasts
- Premiering the best of food Lagos , Nigeria and the world has to offer
- Celebrate the one thing that unites all Nigerians- a love for good food.
- Celebrate good food and conviviality and make this once again an important part of people’s lives”.
- Recognise and support families who are looking for something different and fun to do.
- Raise national awareness about food, the way it is produced and the costs (health, environmental etc) of how it is produced, distributed, sold and eaten.
- Generate increased demand for local and sustainable produced food through education
- Promote the production of quality, locally produced foods, to encourage healthy eating and community health.
- Promote Nigerian Cuisine and Food Recipes
- Promote the city of Lagos as a National Culinary Haven
- Unite Brands, Friends & Families through food a universal currency of friendship